The Schizandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis) extract is believed to be one of the most complete tonic herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over a thousand years. This berry comes from a vine native to China and parts of Russia and most well-known for boosting liver and adrenal functions to help prevent adrenal fatigue, its ability to nourish and preserve the skin and help modulate stress hormones.
- Improves cognitive function - enhances memory, focus and concentration levels due to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is important for the parasympathetic nervous system, learning, attention span and REM-sleep.
- Supports liver function & digestive health - helps increase enzyme production, boosts antioxidant activity, and improves circulation, digestion and the ability to remove waste from the body.
- Improves physical performance - promotes neural ATP synthesis, increasing energy metabolism, and increases blood flow and nitric oxide availability which promotes cardiac protection. Long-term use can increase endurance and time until exhaustion.
- Anti-inflammatory - its high concentration of antioxidant compounds help fight free radical damage and lowers inflammatory responses.
We recommend starting with 1/2 tsp (1.7g) per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with 1/4 tsp. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. This extract is not heat sensitive.
50g Bag = 30 serves. 100g Bag = 60 serves.
Wild Schizandra Berry 10:1 Extract Powder*
* 100% sustainably wildcrafted Schizandra berry. No added grains, fillers, preservatives, salt, sugar, or starch.