**The Bircher Bar is proudly supported by its audience! When you purchase via links on our site, not only are you getting the best deal we can find, we may also earn a small commission**
The Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor) from Teelixir is certified organic and sourced directly from their original growing source in the pristine high mountains of China. Turkey Tail is found growing on dead logs in woodland environments in most forests all around the world. This mushroom has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its ability to improve digestion and fortify the immune system.
- Supports the immune system - packed with triterpenes and polysaccharides, including the well-studied protein bound PSK, PSP, and beta-glucans, giving it its incredible immunomodulating properties.
- Enhances gut health - contains prebiotics that supports the microbiome and reduces digestive inflammation, increasing beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus.
- May fight against cancer - may stop the spreading of cancer cells an help repair immune cell damage that’s caused by chemotherapy and strengthen the immune system.
- Liver detoxifier - a study observed the mushroom killing off tumour cells that had made their way to the liver, making it a strong companion to the liver’s own detox capabilities.
We recommend starting with 1/2 tsp (1.7g) per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with 1/4 tsp. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. This extract is not heat sensitive.
50g Bag = 30 serves. 100g Bag = 60 serves.
Wild Turkey Tail 10:1 Dual Extract Powder*
* ACO Certified Organic. 100% sustainably wildcrafted Turkey Tail mushroom (Trametes versicolor). No added grains, fillers, starch, or mycelium.