**The Bircher Bar is proudly supported by its audience! When you purchase via links on our site, not only are you getting the best deal we can find, we may also earn a small commission**
The Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) has been used for thousands of years throughout China, Korea, Russia, and Japan for its medicinal properties. Also known as Siberian Ginseng, this powerful adaptogen can strengthen the body's defences, improve cognition and increase one's ability to deal with daily stresses.
- Supports cardiovascular system - may lower blood pressure, increase circulation, and reduce overall cholesterol while dilating blood vessels to allow more blood can flow with less strain on the arteries and vessels.
- Enhances cognitive function - shown to improve learning & memory, boost human cognition and relieve fatigue as it helps the body recycle choline and synthesize more acetylcholine in the hippocampus
- Supports the immune system - a powerful immune system modulator that effectively builds and supports our body’s defence system, used as a treatment for the common cold and can be a powerful anti-viral.
- Digestive support - traditionally used to strengthen Chi (Qi) and support the spleen system. The Spleen is responsible for transforming energy in the body from the air, food, and water we ingest.
We recommend starting with 1/2 tsp (1.7g) per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with 1/4 tsp. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. This extract is not heat sensitive.
50g Bag = 30 serves
Wild Eleuthero Root 10:1 Extract Powder*
* 100% sustainably wildcrafted Eleuthero root. No added grains, fillers, preservatives, salt, sugar, or starch.