Paper Filters (20 Pack) - For The Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker (6-8 Cup)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
A 20-Pack of Paper Filters (6cm in diameter) that are best suited for the Yama 6-8 Cup Cold Brew Tower.
Basic Yama Cold Drip Brewing Instructions:
- Grind coffee beans at a medium setting.
- Pour into the middle beaker over the ceramic filter – then top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to upper beaker.
- Set drip rate to 1 drop per 1.5 seconds and watch the magic happen for 2-5 hours.
- Low in acidity and bitterness, drip cold brew coffee is rich, smooth, and satisfying.
- Can be brewed as a concentrate to be used to make more than iced coffee.
- Hands-Off Brewing – Start the process, let the magic happen, and enjoy a few hours later.